For the past two months, my analytical coverage for Teneo Intelligence has been exclusively focused on the Covid-19 outbreak in Japan and the Koreas. Comments, often drawn from my research notes, have appeared in the following news articles:
- Motoko Rich and Ben Dooley, “What to Call 2021 Olympics? Just One of Many Challenges for Japan,” New York Times, 25 March 2020
- Ryotaro Nakamaru, “Olympic postponement throws wrench into Abe’s plans,” Kyodo News, 24 March 2020
- Megan Spurrell, “What Happens If the Tokyo Olympics Are Canceled?” Conde Nast Traveler, 18 March 2020
- Isabel Reynolds, “Burden of viral outbreak threatens Abe’s government and his legacy,” Bloomberg, 2 March 2020
- Motoko Rich, Ben Dooley, and Makiko Inoue, “Japan Shocks Parents by Moving to Close All Schools Over Coronavirus,” New York Times, 27 February 2020
I hope that you are all staying healthy and safe wherever you are.